ok so straight into my third crack at my first Blogged win. Again a 10-seater PCUK STT.
Won the first two hands with A10 suited limp and AQ pre-flop raise. First two hands of the game so difficult to extract chips but still up to a respectable 2500 from 1500.
Pocket 8's but second to act... just limped? never know what to do here.... got to see a flop but no good to me -so folded having just lost the blind
Picked up pocket Aces!! One 3x raiser before me, so I go over the top from 300 to 800, a third player goes over the top all-in for 1200, second player calls the all-in - not ideal for me but I have the best hand pre-flop and an inevitable call.
AA (me) v QQ v KJ (lol)
My hand holds I'm up to 5k
I then lose about 1000, trying to blag one hand with A8 and an open ended straight draw. My draw didn't arrive and got called to the river, at which point I folded, down to 4k. Five players remain.
ok so no action for a while then hold cards AK arrive. Player immediately before me pushes all-in for 1900, I call and he reveals KQ, no queen arrives and I go up to 5.7k
Bubble time, but only brief, three remain and I've made my first blogged cash!!
Pocket 3's against short stack AK - I lose! Down to 2.5k
Heads up: I lose out having hit 2nd pair on flop, shove, insta call - he hit top pair.
MY FIRST BLOG CASH! 30 Euro and if you forgive the rake - that makes me even to date!
Tuesday, 5 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment