Wednesday, 6 January 2010

(4) -10 (Bubbled)

game 4 folks! This blog has revitalised my interest in poker for the time being. Once again 10 euro ten seater, three pay!

not much happening - called a 3x raise early on holding AJ suited, flop no good and a four times bet was enough to push me off the pot - probably shoulda called here but my theory is that PCUK stack size and blind structure can leave you short quite quickly if you don't win in your first few dabbles. So the plan is to stick tight early on unless I'm looking solid.

Won a small pot limping in with Q10 suited with the blinds at 50 after hitting a 10 high flop and protecting it with a strong bet (4x). A luxury perhaps but it looked so pretty in my hand?! Sitting on 1670.

Blinded down to 1220 with no action, I get dealt AQ off. Blinds now at 200/100. The other short stack pushes all-in before me. I go for the call and he reveals A9 off. No 9, I double up and a little bit of blinds. 2720.

No action - no cards - bubble time - I'm very short stack! Four left, three pay

Bubbled - had to push with A10 and came up against AJ sadly. He even hit a Jack on the river for good measure lol

No comments:

Post a Comment