So haven't played online for a few days but here I am sitting in a 10 euro 20 seater. Choice of game largely because it was the only one about to start! Perhaps not the best way to select your games.... anyway here goes...
limped in with 66 from UTG and hit trips on the flop (6 was the highest card too). Bet out and got one caller, only for the board to deal a straight and result in a split pot.
Allowed to check my BB with K5 off, hit top pair and bet out 2x. Four callers, round of check on the turn, I had a poor kicker after all, then on the river one of the loose players made a play with a 3x bet which I called. He revealed 2nd pair and I won a few chips. Upto 2330.
no action, down to final ten, I've been blinded down to 1830. So in need of a nice double up!
had pocket 4's in a good position. Only one person before me limped in, so I took a gamble moved all-in, hoping for no callers which indeed was what happened, up to 2230.
so down to 7 players (4 cash). I'm chip loser! Lots to do if I'm going to stay in this tourney! Remained on 2230 after stealing a round of blinds with 55 push.
pushed with KQ, no callers... stole a round of blinds, still on 2230 - am I overbetting? blinds are 300/150 after all!
Button shove with A7 - again no callers, but one thought about it (phew!)
At last some action - raised up with AK, two callers, hit a straight to the ace on the flop! One of the callers had KJ (screwed) the other hit trips holding a pair of Kings (he was unlucky with that flop). Upto 7k at last wahoo!
Able to check my BB and flop came AA9. I had J9 and put out a feeler with one call, then we checked to the river and my 9 held up. up to 8.5k. 6 players remaining.
aah, made a move and got caught out. oops - down to 6k stupid stupid stupid play
Then called a short stack push with QJ suited and lost! He had A3 - so after two hands I'm down to just 4.8k. Shoulda held out playing tight to the cash!! arggh!
I played the end game so unbelievably bad having got myself in chip lead position, I'm out in sixth having shoved with pocket 6s and getting called by AK. No need to say the rest.
I really do feel that I lost that game by playing badly. Shame.
Sunday, 10 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment